As we have already announced, we will continue with our program on November 4, and we hope that you will join us in the greatest numbers possible, of course adhering to all precautions and instructions of the National Civil Protection Headquarters in cooperation with the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Croatia. Because spectators in theatrical performances do not speak, nor do they engage in close, risky interactions, theatrical performances are categorized as events with a minimal possibility of infection, as evidenced by the fact that they have never been the source or focus of infection.
To allow you to follow the theatre program in a relaxed manner, as well as to protect both audiences and theatre employees, we would like to inform you about some of the measures:
– The theatre hall is thoroughly disinfected before reopening to the audience, and in addition to other hygienic measures, it is ventilated daily by opening the back door on the stage. Before the audience enters, the seats in the ground floor and loges are disinfected; all other spaces used by the audience are also ventilated daily.
– Hand disinfection upon arrival at the theatre is mandatory.
– Wearing a mask is obligatory in all theatre spaces, as well as maintaining a physical distance of at least 1.5m. We installed Plexiglass panels between the loges in the spring, thereby further increasing the safety of watching shows and socializing with your loved ones in the loges, since only members of the same household or people who bought a ticket together (i.e. those who already spend time together), can stay in one loge.
– According to the instructions of the CNIPH, a record sheet with personal data must be submitted for each performance, either filled out upon arrival or downloaded and filled out in advance. You can download the form here (Visitor Record Form). All data submitted via the form will be exclusively used for the stated purpose.
– According to current measures, it is necessary to leave one space between visitors in the auditorium, unless the visitors are from the same household or if they are already in close contact and purchased their tickets together. As the auditorium is already adapted to previous measures, we will continue to maintain a separation of two seats and are suspending ticket sales for every other row in the parterre. We would also like to once more emphasize the protective Plexiglass partitions we installed in the spring.
At Zajc, we are devoted to protecting your safety during this pandemic, while at the same time ensuring that you are not deprived of the unique experience that only living, immediate theatrical art can provide. Although we have been forced into physical distancing, theatre resists and reduces spiritual distance. We are following the recommendations of the Croatian Institute of Public Health to protect your and our own physical health, so you can come to the Theatre and be with us to protect your spiritual health as well.
Join us in the continuation of the season entitled “Survival.”