The Croatian National Theatre Ivan Zajc and the University of Rijeka Academy of Applied Arts invite young designers to submit their work and participate in the artistic competition ZAJC TIME CAPSULE.
The Zajc time capsule is part of the project for audience development, ADESTE+, from the European Union’s Creative Europe program.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
The goal of the competition is to reflect on the character, role, and permanence of the varied and emotional archive in culture and society, as well as to encourage experimental artistic expressions in the work of designers who are just beginning, have graduated from or are currently finishing their studies at the Academy of Arts.
We invite young artists to become part of the Zajc Time Capsule through the design of its appearance and characteristics.
The competition is for the conceptual design of the Time Capsule.
The call is open until 15.3.2020.
Submissions must include:
· Name and surname of the designer;
· Name of the work
· Biography of the applicant and contact information (telephone number, e-mail),
· A description of the work and its connection to the Time Capsule
· Sketches, models and visual documentation to support the description of the work
· Max 30 x 30 x 30 cm capsule dimensions (conceptual design)
· An overview of the technical and logistical requirements to implement the design
Applications should be sent to: email@example.com
As part of the call, we will organize an exhibition of select student works at the CNT Zajc and ask the public to choose the design for the new Zajc Time Capsule.
The Academy of Applied arts and the Croatian National Theatre Ivan Zajc will assist the winner in the construction of the time capsule.